Tuesday 23 January 2007

How To Make A Face

Yesterday, we made our own face, to make a face you will need a piece of paper matching your skin tone, two googly eyes and coloured string matching your hair colour. Here are the instructions:-
First cut out your piece of coloured paper to make it look like 2d head.
Next stick your googly eyes on your head (your paper one) in the position of your own.
Finally stick your coloured string on your paper head to look like your own hair.
And there you have it! You are ready to hang your paper up on a wall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hair already looks like string so if I had done my face it would have been incredibly lifelike. Another fun-packed, fun-learning Ashmead day. Continue to enjoy. These are the best days of your life. Trust me. The ancient one.

Anonymous said...

Well, I like the sound of these so called faces. I don't have one, but I'm sure I would if I looked hard enough... sorry, does that make sense?